Kabrita is a high quality, premium goats milk produced by Hyproca Nutrition, a subsidiary of Ausnutria Hyproca B.V. This group of dairy companies is based in the Netherlands and has over 100 years of experience in the development and production of high quality dairy products and infant formulas. To ensure the highest quality, Hyproca Nutrition performs every step in its production process ‘in-house’. The fresh goat milk is collected from Dutch goat milk farmers and after quality control, immediately processed into the base ingredient for Kabrita Gold.
Kabrita 2 Follow-on milk
The first follow-on formula that combines naturally easy to digest goat milk with a modern-day formulation.
Kabrita 2 Follow-on formula is made from high quality goat milk that is naturally easy to digest. It is enriched with all required vitamins, minerals and carefully selected ingredients, such as unsaturated fatty acids (DHA & AA), prebiotic fibers (GOS) and the unique DigestX OPO-fat blend. This unique combination of goat milk and a modern-day formulation ensures that your little one gets all the nutrients needed to grow and prosper.
Kabrita 2 Follow-on formula is suitable for babies from 6 till 12 months of age.
Lactose (milk), Vegetable oils (High sn-2 palmitic acid oil, Soybean oil, High oleic sunflower oil, Palm kernel oil, Sunflower oil), Skimmed goat milkpowder, Goat whey protein concentrate (milk), Glucose syrup solids, GOS (milk), Minerals (Tri calcium phosphate, Dicalcium phosphate, Tri calcium citrate, Calcium carbonate, Ferrous sulphate, Zinc sulphate, Copper sulphate, Manganese sulphate, Potassium iodide, Sodium selenate), Marine oil containing DHA (fish), AA-Oil, Choline bitartrate, Vitamins (Ascorbic acid, DL-alpha tocopheryl acetate, D-calcium pantothenate, Nicotinamide, Thiamine hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Retinyl acetate, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Folic acid, Phytomenadione, Biotin, Cholecalciferol, Cobalamine), Choline chloride, Taurine, Meso-inositol, L-carnitine.
Allergen information: contains milk, fish
Ingredients may vary between countries and regions in order to comply to local legislation.
Frequently asked questions
Why should I choose Kabrita goat milk formula over cow milk or soy formulas?
Kabrita has a modern-day formulation that can be compared to the formulations used in premium cow milk formulas. However, only Kabrita combines this formulation with the natural benefits of goat milk. Goat milk has a number of unique characteristics that make it an excellent basis for infant nutrition:
- It is naturally easy to digest (due to a unique fat and protein composition)
- It is naturally rich in important nutrients such as Ca and vitamin A, and has a high bio-availability of iron.
- It has a deliciously mild taste
Why should I choose Kabrita goat milk formula over other brands of goat milk formula?
Kabrita is the only goat milk based formula that has a modern-day composition, which is comparable to the compositions of the premium cow milk formulas in the market.
- Kabrita contains additional whey proteins to ensure the correct amount of amino acids in the formula. This also supports the advantage of easily digestible whey protein.
The addition of whey proteins is nutritionally recommended by experts in the field and legislated in some countries around the world.
- Being inspired by mothers’ milk, Kabrita contains our special DigestX OPO-fatblend (also known as bèta-palmitate). Breast milk is known to contain a high amount of bèta-palmitate and contributes to the typical breast-fed stools and calcium absorption.
- Kabrita contains the unsaturated omega-fatty acids DHA and AA (LCPUFA’s). This supports the normal eye-sight and brain development of infants. LCPUFA’s are important structural components of the brain and retina.
- Kabrita also contains prebiotic fibers: GOS / FOS. These fibers have a positive effect on the bacterial composition in the gut by stimulating growth of beneficial bacteria (Bifido- and lactobacilli).
Thanks to this unique combination between a modern-day composition and the natural benefits of easy to digest goat milk, you can feel secure that your little one gets all the nutrients he or she needs in a gentle way.
Does Kabrita formula contain all the nutrients my baby needs?
Yes, Kabrita formulas are specifically developed to meet the nutritional requirements of your little one. Goat milk is the main ingredient, all other ingredients are added to render a complete, modern-day infant formula.
How do I prepare Kabrita goat milk formula?
Kabrita goat milk formula can be prepared according to the instructions below. The preparation of the formula is always indicated on the tin as well, and may slightly differ between products and/or countries. Your baby's health depends on carefully following the preparation and storage instructions.
- Prepare the milk no more than 1 hour before feeding. Wash your hands thoroughly before preparing the milk.
- Boil the bottle and nipple for approx. 10 min to sterilize.
- Fill the bottle with the correct amount of boiled water and let it cool down to approx. 40°C.
- Add the indicated amount of Kabrita Gold 1 to the corresponding amount of water.
- Cap the bottle and shake well until the powder is dissolved. Test the temperature on the inside of your wrist.